Tonight it all comes down to four shooters and three high stakes challenges to win the title, the money and the contract.
Tonight's season finale is sure to be an intense episode. We have four contestants left. Two from red team, and two from blue, a testament to what I've been saying all season: This has been one of the most evenly matched seasons ever.
Two of these contestants, Chris Cheng and Greg Littlejohn, have, for better or worse, been pretty prominently featured this season. The other two, Augie Malekovich and Gary Shank, are still a little bit of a mystery. So the real question is who will win?
I hate to disappoint, but I'm not going to make any guesses, I just want to enjoy the ride. I'm pulling for the Chenger, but if Top Shot's Facebook page is to be believed, the final challenge will come down to the final seconds, so don't expect a blow out like Season 3.
What I do want to write about is my posting schedule for the week. Just because the show is going to be over doesn't mean this blog is going to stop. Here's what I have in store for the next week or two:
- The Final Top Tweets post will be up tonight after Behind the Bullet
- Finale recap will be up tomorrow
- Finale analysis will be up Thursday
- Behind the Bullet recap/analysis will be up Friday
- My Season 4 All-star picks will be up on Monday
- My full analysis of Season 4 will be up next Tuesday
- And a post about what I want from Season 5 will be up somewhere between next Wednesday and Friday
That's my plan and I will try and stick to it as best I can. Follow along with Colby tonight on Twitter @Colby_Donaldson to see his reaction and remember to stick around for "Behind the Bullet" airing right after the finale.