A pretty good finale (Best ever? Debate in the comments until I put up my analysis) and thankfully another stellar winner to add to the likes of Iain Harrison, Chris Reed, and Dustin Ellerman. Chris Cheng continues the pattern of having a red team member named Chris win the even numbered seasons of Top Shot, and I couldn't be more pleased.
However, let's get to the real reason I'm here, to tell you what Mr. Colby Donaldson had to say about last night's finale:
- Colby is big fan of the Winchester '73 rifle
- Gary Shank made his shot against Littlejohn in their first face-off on the dueling trees by 1/100 of second. This was one of the few times they have needed to use the super slo-mo cameras to determine whether or not a shot counted.
- Colby was apparently at the Home Depot this past Saturday. Which one? I'll never tell. (mostly because I don't know)
- The names in the ammo box are printed on shells from the Hummer shotgun challenge in Season 2. Top Shot is a green show.
- Colby's suggestion for the shooters during the saloon challenge "Shotgun and barn door at 10 feet"
- Colby believes he might have broken a record for the number of times he said "All tied up!" in a single episode.
- And Colby promised to let everyone know about Season 5 as soon as he did (and then I will in turn also inform you).
What did you think of the finale? And what would you like from Season 5 of Top Shot (if there is one)? Hit the comments and let me know.