Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How to get your friends to watch Top Shot

You may recall I mentioned my friend Tony at the end of my last Top Tweets post. He told me if I mentioned him on the blog he would start watching. Well last night at around 12:30 a.m. we fired up Netflix and watched the first episode of Season 1. I then went to bed. He messaged me on Facebook at 3:30 p.m this afternoon telling me he had finished the first season and was starting in on the second!

Colby has been tweeting that Top Shot needs more viewers to stay alive for a fifth season. Get your friends together and start watching. There are plenty of different way to do it. Netflix has the first two seasons available for instant streaming, as does the Top Shot website on History. The Top Shot website also has all of Season 4 as does Hulu (as of this writing). Not sure where to find Season 3 right now, but if anyone knows hit the comments. So get a friend to sit down with you and watch one episode, the rest should take care of itself.

Hopefully, I can convince Tony to do a little guest post on how he has enjoyed the show as a first time viewer, and I'll keep you updated if he starts watching along for the rest of Season 4.

Follow me on Twitter @cswiets

No comments:

Post a Comment