Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Top Tweets Vol. 7: In which Chee gets a new hat and still doesn't get to shoot

Another solid episode of Top Shot, and while I can't wait to dig into what went down, I'm going to restrain myself, and stick with tweets for now, because it's late, I'm tired and like many of you I need to get up and work tomorrow morning (not to mention the fact I'm writing in a serious run-on).


Tweets this week took a pretty sharp downwards turn from last week, but here's what I was able to muster up:

  • Colby continues to hint at an all-star season, but at this point I would settle for any guarantee that Top Shot is going to be back for a fifth season.
  • There are some parts of the show Colby doesn't see until the episodes airs, like the contestants practice sessions with the experts.
  • He's feeling Chee Kwan's pain of being robbed out of participating in challenges. The guy hasn't had the chance to shoot in three out of seven team challenges.
  • The scope on the Volquartsen Ruger 10/22 rifle is a Trijicon 3X9.
That's it for this week's edition. Colby blamed part of the problem on being at the ranch (I can't figure out if he means his ranch or the ranch where they shoot the show) and having a bad internet connection.

There is a lot to discuss with this episode. My recap will be up sometime tomorrow afternoon, my analysis will follow on Thursday, Friday is still up in the air, and Saturday will be another Talkin' 'bout, but I'm not sure who it will feature yet. Suggestions are always welcome.

Stay up to date with my latest posts by following me on Twitter @cswiets

No comments:

Post a Comment