Saturday, March 24, 2012

Talkin' 'bout Gabby Franco

Beauty and skill
I continue my quest to repay those who have helped spread the news about this blog. Right after Chris Cheng started following me on twitter, Gabby Franco did the same.

Franco has been flying under the radar for most of the season, but that doesn't mean she hasn't been doing her part. She's been a consistent performer, and (at least as far as we've been allowed to see) her name hasn't ever been brought for consideration at elimination meetings. And while I don't mean to jinx her (which I can't really since this was filmed back in August), she could very well be the first woman to make it to the individual portion of the this contest since Season 1's Tara Poremba.

I think it would be cool to see a female contestant make it to the final three for the call-your-shot challenge, and Franco might just be the right woman for the job.

If you want to learn more about Franco or show your support for her this season, there are a couple of places you can go.

Follow her on Twitter @GabbyFrancoTS4

Like her on Facebook by following this link: https://www.facebook.com/gabbyfrancotopshot

She has her own website: http://gabbyfranco.com/

And that website has a blog where Frnaco has been walking readers through Season 4 from her perspective. Click the link that follows, or click the link I recently installed as part of my blog roll on the left column: http://gabbyfranco.com/blog/

That's it for this week's edition. Next week I'm bouncing back to blue team, but it's either going to be Augie Malekovich, because he wife started following me, or Dylan Fletcher, for sharing his inside perspective on episode 6 in the comments.

Follow me on Twitter (especially if you are a contestant, past or current, and would like to be featured) @cswiets

No comments:

Post a Comment